“Lake George is without comparison, the most beautiful water I ever saw.” – Thomas Jefferson.
We figured that if it was good enough for Thomas Jefferson, then it ought to be good enough for us. And it was! Here are the highlights:
- Gorgeous driving through upstate NY – an ordinary highway drive was anything but ordinary with all the vibrant fall colors
- Relaxing, playing & swimming at the playground, making friends with the other families
- Our first time winning at Bingo, and we won twice (the kids were elated)
- Shopping in the town of Lake George
- The kids first experience with real NY-style pizza